Trevon Bruce's Intro Blog (BA223)

        To first start things off, I am originally from New York. My family and I immigrated to the United States when I was just eleven months old. Our country of origin is the beautiful country of Guyana, located on the Northern coast of South America. It’s a country filled with a variety of wildlife and exotic creatures. Fast-forwarding into my early adult age, I landed my first job as a gymnast coach, teaching young students how to tumble roll and elevate their body swings. A few years later, I grew some courage and enlisted in the Armed Forces.

        After honorably serving in the military, I embarked on a new journey of self-development and intellectual growth, which is what inspired me to enroll in Oregon State University. Aside from the insanely difficult beginning stage, I’ve finally settled in and truly begun to enjoy the new lifestyle. I am a current Supply Chain Management student who is fascinated with the logistics and warehouse industry.

        When I’m not studying course material or following up with emails, I like to get a little “pump” in (calisthenics). After this short workout, I like to go on a 3-mile jog or take a relaxing stroll through the neighboring park trails. 



(Grandfather Mountain, Northwestern, North Carolina)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bruce's Blog on Ubisoft

Marketing Blog